Thursday, January 19, 2012

Can i use regular window tint, to tint my tail lights?

I was wondering if i can use regular window tint, to tint my tail lights??Can i use regular window tint, to tint my tail lights?
Ignore that comment. It looks great. Especially if you have a black car/truck or a dark colored car (red etc). And the best part is that it's legal. My friend has a dodge all black and he put black tint on his lights and it looks great. Just make sure you do it professional quality.



He used limo tint on his on lights and they still show red so its legal as can be. But if you want to be a rogue like him, tint the front headlights too. They really dont show up less bright and they look greatCan i use regular window tint, to tint my tail lights?
are you high?Stop being a dumb ***.try it and see how many people you don't even know will be pointing at you and laughing
  • used boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment