Saturday, January 14, 2012

Window tint.............?

anybody have a ballpark idea of what it would cost to tint the windows on a ford F-250 extended cabWindow tint.............?
If it's done professionally, around $100 to $150. Spring for the metallized tint (I don't mean the mirrored stuff, but the much higher grade, evenly tinted material that has a lifetime warranty).



http://www.windowfilm.ca/auto/autofaq.ht鈥?/a>



I had this stuff installed on my car six years ago, and it still looks like new.Window tint.............?
Depending on where you're from tint specifications are different between states and even counties. I would take it to a professional they can install it the correct way. I put reflective film on all the windows in my house and still found it difficult to tint my own windows. After wasting money on product to do it myself, I ended up just taking it to a shop. Plus police officers will sometimes ask if you had it installed at a shop and if you have proof that a shop installed the tint it can in some cases get you out of rediculous tickets.Window tint.............?
200 easy to do because all the windows are flat so I'd say 150 to200 175 fair price have a relative get tint from walnut for twelve dollars and install it for you it's easy to do
  • dmv nc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment