Thursday, January 19, 2012

So i need a good car window tint that does not reduce my visibility too much no matter how dark the tints?

im looking for a very dark window tint for my car that doesnt reduce my visibility at night. Im looking for something darker than 20% possibly 5% and they should be high quality as well. I live in brooklyn new york i wanna get them done at a local car shopSo i need a good car window tint that does not reduce my visibility too much no matter how dark the tints?
Your basically asking for something that does not exist. The whole point of tinting the windows is to keep light/viewing out. So the darker you go the harder it is to see at night. No matter what brand or who puts it on, 5% tint only lets 5% of the outside light in. It is very hard to back a car up at night with 5% tint when there are no lights around.So i need a good car window tint that does not reduce my visibility too much no matter how dark the tints?
I agree with the first answer. 5% will definitely reduce your visibility at night. The darkest tint that wont reduce your visibility would be 20%.

No comments:

Post a Comment