Saturday, January 14, 2012

Window tint?

Dont you know that when your window tint bubbles that means it doesnt work like it was intended? Replacing it is very easy and inexpensive. And who ever installed it to begin with sure didnt do a very good job. I removed my bubbled tint and replaced it myself and it stayed good from then on. So give it a try?Window tint?
And what is your specific question here? Obviously you don't really have one, but are on the soapbox in violation of the community guidelines.



The purpose here is to ask or answer questions. What answer do you expect from your "question"? "Golly gee, no I didn't know that!"?Window tint?
I never did understand how people could mess that up. I have tinted many windows and they have never bubbled.... they must have used just plain water when they applied the film. you are supposed to mix soap and water, it works fine.

1 comment:

  1. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Sol Control Custom Window tinting New Port Richey

    ReplyDelete