Saturday, January 14, 2012

Window tint?

whats the average price for all around window tint tint on a 4 door sedan?

5% in back 20 in front.

anyone know an estimate?Window tint?
GOOD TINT BY A PROFESSIONAL SHOP ABOUT $195.00 TO $250.00.
Most places base it off of the type of car you have - sedan, truck, suv, etc. My sedan was $200. It also has a lifetime warranty, so if the tint starts to bubble or anything like that, they will replace the tint on that window.Window tint?
I would say around 150- 200$.
I had my 2003 Monte Carlo done for $200. I don't think a 4 door would be much more.Window tint?
$30 per window and extra for limo tint... %5
i got my 4dr done for 190 after tax. Three year warranty and flawless job to the day (3.5 years) Shop around and find an installer that you like.
I paid 300
  • vin number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment