Saturday, January 14, 2012

Window Tint?

I tinted my windows yesterday, I noticed that at the top of the window that there are really small bubbles.. not noticeable from far away.. but if you get close you can see that there are a lot..

prolly just being really picky.. but just wanted to know what i may have done wrong.. After I put the tint on it didn't seem to have any bubbles? ThanksWindow Tint?
When you apply window tint you're supposed to use soapy water.....and then squigee out the bubbles. You shouldn't roll down the windows for at least 24-48 hours after finishing. You could probably push them out with a credit card but i'd be careful doing it. Hope this helps.Window Tint?
That happens, after a few days it will go away, I've had my tint on for almost a year and I still have a few bubbles, I'm not anal about it, i can live with that, if you're really picky, park it in the sun for awhile that will help it go away, or use a hair dryer and credit card to try and smooth them outWindow Tint?
Sounds like you got one of those do it yourself tint kits from Walmart. Those things never really work. And unless you know exactly what your doing it will probably peel before long. Tint shops use heat guns to properly apply the tint. There should not be any air bubbles viewable at any distance.
  • campers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment