Saturday, January 14, 2012

Window Tint?

i have just bought a new car. I am getting it tinted tomorrow. 35% on the driver and passenger is the darkest they will go on those and anywhere from 20%-5% on the rest. Is 35% tint pretty dark or noticeably different than nothing? I'm not trying to sound dumb i honestly don't know. and should i go 20% or 5% on the rest of the windows? which would look best all around? thank youWindow Tint?
35% is a fairly good compromise for the fronts. It is still noticable but still allows good visibility at night.

Here in the U.K. that would still be illegal. It may be wise to check your State laws. As far as I know you can go darker at the rear but don't go to 5% on your back screen as reversing at night is a nightmare!

The interior upholstery of your car will have a bearing on the final effect as well. I would go for 35% fronts and 20% on the rest. Hope this helps!
35% is pretty good if the rest; back and brow, is darker. I have 35% on my front windows and 5% on my back windows and the rear glass, plus I have 5% on the windshield brow, it's hard for me to see outside at night so I know it's dark.Window Tint?
You can probably find a place that will do 20 all around. I chose that and I like the look. 35 is visibly different than 20 and I just like the look.



Personally, I wouldn't go darker than 20 as your night vision will be affected. I have to roll down my drivers window at night to get out of my driveway.
A good tinting shop will have examples for you to look at and choose your % of tint. I'd be suspicious of a shop that can't do that for you.Window Tint?
Go 20%.... 35% is really nothing. 5% is limo tint and is very, very dark... especially at night.
Too dark will atract the cops, especially if you've got hoopty wheels. Trust me on this.
20% all around looks really good and you can still see through the windows easily enough when you're in the car. 5% is pitch black and impossible to see out of at night
i have 5% in the back and 20% in da front so search bc mines looks really good and fairly dark p front

No comments:

Post a Comment