Saturday, January 14, 2012

What's the maximum tint that you can get on a window in Nevada without getting pulled over by the cops?

I want to get my truck's windows tinted, but I don't know what the maximum is. What's the most percentage that someone can have. People in my area have been getting pulled over lately and I guess there's a limit to what the window tint could be. Who knows?What's the maximum tint that you can get on a window in Nevada without getting pulled over by the cops?
鈥?Windshield Non-reflective tint is allowed along the top of the windshield above the manufacturer's AS-1 line.

鈥?Front Side Windows Must allow more than 35% of light in.

鈥?Back Side Windows Any darkness can be used.

鈥?Rear Window Any darkness can be used.



Dual side mirrors are required if back window is tinted.

Manufacturers of film are required to certify the film they sell in the state.



Dem's da law!
  • driving school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment