Thursday, January 19, 2012

(Refund Issue) I just bought a car also bought a window tint and a back sensor?

Now, I found the price of the window tint and the back up sensor are heavily overpriced by research.

But luckily, they didn't install the tint and sensor today, I made an appointment with them on next Monday, but they have charged everything from me by credit card.



So, I would like to request a refund, I want to know by law am I eligible to get my money back?(Refund Issue) I just bought a car also bought a window tint and a back sensor?
If you've found a better price, let the dealer know. Since you haven't received the service, and it was charged to a credit card you are eligible for a refund. If the dealer refuses, let them know that you will dispute the charge with your credit card company as you haven't received the products/services for which you were charged. See how they react to that.



Legally, you should be allowed to receive a refund for any service for which you have not received.
That's a tough call. You bought %26amp; paid for them and set an appointment.



Im not sure you can legally ask for a refund because you have buyers remorse.



Disputing it with your credit card would be a waste of time because you have to give them the opportunity to install what you paid for.



But, depending on the dealer, they MIGHT let you change your mind.



By law, I doubt you have anything.(Refund Issue) I just bought a car also bought a window tint and a back sensor?
On the uninstalled accessories, Yes. You can cancel the install and get a refund on the uninstalled parts. Especially if you charged them on a Credit Card.



If you charged the car on a credit card you are a complete idiot.
If this aftermarket junk isn't part of the actual car sales contract, you can cancel.



If it is, enjoy your overpriced aftermarket junk.(Refund Issue) I just bought a car also bought a window tint and a back sensor?
no once you buy some thing the deal is done.some places will do refund to keep people happy but in no way do thay have to

No comments:

Post a Comment