Saturday, January 14, 2012

What's the window tint percentage on the windows of a Chevy Silverado?

I live in the State of Texas and I want to tint my windows so no one can look in and also still legal. How dark can I make it?What's the window tint percentage on the windows of a Chevy Silverado?
In the state of texas anything over 25% is illegal.Most states now set there tint law and have the equipment to measure the amount of tint use for tickets.Please use the link posted for more info.Best of luck. http://www.tintdude.com/What's the window tint percentage on the windows of a Chevy Silverado?
Well in TN I think 35% side and the back glass can be as dark as you want it, but I don't know if all states are the same or not, Sorry!What's the window tint percentage on the windows of a Chevy Silverado?
just contact your local police dept.

No comments:

Post a Comment