Thursday, January 19, 2012

Time estimate for a professional window tint job on a car?

I would like to get my windows tinted on my car, but I use my car for my job, and I can't use any other car but my own. So if I were to get a tint job done, it would require time off from work. So roughly how long would it require me to spend without using my car? Thanks.Time estimate for a professional window tint job on a car?
Depends on how many windows you are talking about.

Probably the better part of an afternoon. You don't want to hurry the guy that is doing it.Time estimate for a professional window tint job on a car?
I would say average is around $75 per window. Paying this you SHOULD not see any lines on the top of the glass, so it should look as if you never had tints put on.Time estimate for a professional window tint job on a car?
One hour is they use a precision cut plotter and software. Check around for a Llumar dealer or FormulaOne at http://formulaone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment