Saturday, January 14, 2012

Window Tint?

So, I had my windows broke out in February, and rather than spending double for new windows, I bought some used ones. The used windows were tinted. Not factory, but like the cheap wal-mart stuff. I pulled the plastic off, but the tint didn't come with it. What should I do, to get the tint off?Window Tint?
Windex and a hair dryer. When it gets hot a rasor scraper will peel it off like butter. i had the rear defrost on my car and you just have to be real crefull the rear window will take longer than all the others combined you are right if you hit one of the coils your defrost wont work. it just takes time.Window Tint?
walmart sells a spray to help you take it off that and a straight blade will work or if you can get a heat gun use that also to heat up the stickyness on the tint and it should work

No comments:

Post a Comment