Thursday, January 19, 2012

Will the bubble in my window tint go away?

I just had my windows tinted 20% today in my bmw. On the way home i noticed a bubble in the bottom of the window. The bubble is probably a half an inch long and its on the bottom part of the tent on my window. Will a bubble like this go away or should i have them fix it?Will the bubble in my window tint go away?
its an air bubble it will not go away on its own take the car back and have it fixedWill the bubble in my window tint go away?
The bubble will most likely not ever go away. Since you went and paid to have this done, you need to take it back to them and have them fix it. If you wait very long they probably won't fix it for you. If it were me I would be there the first thing in the morning waiting on their door step to get it repaired. The sooner the better.Will the bubble in my window tint go away?
Bubble is result of air trap..... it will not going away. air expand during hot weather so you will see it bigger later.



Quick fix. use a fine needle. poke a hole and squeeze the air out.
Sometimes it will go away and most of the time it won't. It should have been bubble free when you got it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment