Sunday, January 8, 2012

What is the best way to remove car window tint, when you have no sun or heat to work with?

I can save 90$ if i remove my window tint by myself, but every method im finding requires sun and heat. My problem, is that it is 20 degrees outside, dark and sleeting. Can I take it off with just razorblades and soap and water in my garage? Will i ruin my windows, or will it be ok?


helppp please?|||the way i did it was to use a box cutter blade and


i just peeled the tint from the window enough to get a grip on it





i then just peeled it off no heat or mess





just some windex after to take away some sticky stuff left behind|||that is the way a tint shop will do it, never scrape glass with a razor blade unless its wet, prevents scratching.





If its a rear window be careful if you have defroster lines

No comments:

Post a Comment