Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bought my car from an Authorized Car Dealership that has illegal window tint?

Back in 2006 I purchased a Certified Used Acura TL 04 from an Acura Dealership. Today I got caught driving through a red light and received a 2 citations. One was for going thru the Red Light and the other stating my Window tint is at 44% in the front. I've already paid going thru the Red Light but what should I do about the Tinted windows and Citation. Any suggestions?Bought my car from an Authorized Car Dealership that has illegal window tint?
Pay the tint fine and peel it off if its illegal. Quit trying to blame someone else. Even if was the dealers fault (which it isn't) you cant blame them 2 years later...........ujnBought my car from an Authorized Car Dealership that has illegal window tint?
44% what?..legal limit on most state is 35%+ tint clarrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment