Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cost to have old window tint removed and new put on?

I want the old window tint replaced on my 98' Windstar. It was done by someone very poorly its not cut to the windows correctly,its bubbled up in back(making it hard to see out), and its also got some holes and such in it. So what should I expect to pay to have it redone with 20% tint all around. I won't tint the winshield(duh) but I might tint the drivers and passengers door windows with like 50%.|||We would charge between $50-100 to remove the old film if it were on all of your windows. We use a steamer machine but some shops still scrape the film off with razors and can damage defrosters, Redoing between 4150-350 depending upon quality of the film (metals, ceramic?)


Check http://www.formulaone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment