Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Do your eyes get used to dark window tint?

I tinted my car windows at 20% and I think it might be too dark. Especially looking out the left window it's very hard to see. I'm wondering if I will eventually get used to it or if I should have the tint removed.Do your eyes get used to dark window tint?
You'll get use to it, but looking out the back window will always be kinda hard to see. I have 20% tint on my car for about 4 years now and im use to it but its still kinda hard to see out the back window depending on how lit up the streets are. If i was u, I would leave the tint alone. If u get a lighter tint, u will regret it becuz its not that dark from the outside anymore.Do your eyes get used to dark window tint?
every car i have owned i have tinted the windows. you will get used to it. the hardest IMO is reversing at night time. ahhhhhhhhhcrash

No comments:

Post a Comment