Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How much should Home Safety Window Tint cost?

I am getting some Safety window tint done in my home, on the bottom floor. I want to make sure I am not getting ripped off with this estimate, how much should it cost? (per square feet if possible?) Right now my estimate is $8 per square feet.How much should Home Safety Window Tint cost?
D-Ly, your best bet is to get more than one estimate. Getting ballpark figures on here to then compare with your sole local estimate is like make an apples-to-oranges comparison. So, fortunately, yeah, more free estimates from local window contractors are the key to your success in this home improvement project of yours. Here's a great link to a handyman site that offers free very resourceful information to assist you in your project, and, ultimately, selecting a local window contractor in an effort to get the best deal for you:



INFO on window contractors:



http://yourhandymanzone.com/Your_Handyma鈥?/a>



I'm sure you'll find the information you need, specifically the tips, useful as it relates to being treated fairly by contractors and exploring the consumer-wise approach of getting free written estimates to find the best contractor in your area.







.

Source(s):

The Internet. Just whatever is available online and what I have on my mind, including the inclusion of relevant sites, like the one cited above that came about from my efforts, which is intended to be useful. Helping people get the relevant info they want is great.
  • jayco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment