Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How much is the window tint fine in New York?

I got pulled over a couple of days ago and was ticketed because my window tint is too dark. I've had it on for 6 years and now I get in trouble for it...anyway I had heard from a friend that I could just pay the fine and keep the tint on...does anyone have a clue at what kind of monetary fine I'd be looking at for tint in New York state?How much is the window tint fine in New York?
you can't. You have to show proof the tint was removed AND pay the fine.How much is the window tint fine in New York?
Actually thats wrong...I know for a fact that you don't have to do both...you remove it OR pay a fine...which is why I was asking how much the fine runs...

Report Abuse

How much is the window tint fine in New York?
Im thinking it would be a few hundred dollars. Down here in florida its that price and then you have to remove the illegal tint.

No comments:

Post a Comment