Sunday, January 8, 2012

Is it easy to use do it yourself car window tint kits or is it better to go to a professional?

I recently purchased my first NEW car and I would like to tint the windows to make it look sleek. I looked around online and it looks like it would cost $200-$500 to have it done professionally. I saw autozone sells window tint you can apply yourself and i also saw a website called snap-kits that will send me the exact dimensions of my car windows. I don't know much about cars and need help. What should I do??? Thanks!|||The ones that peel and scratch are the ones that were not installed correctly in the first place. If you take your time and follow the directions carefully, you should be able to tint your own windows.





Just make sure you're not violating state laws by using tint that's too dark or not allowed by your state laws.|||Get it done professionally. My husband and I tried to apply the stuff to the t-tops of a car I used to have and it was very tricky. Ours was far from perfect.|||i would save to get it done proffesionaly, the do it yourself kits look like crap, they peel after a few weeks and they scratch very easily, just get it done right once instead of doing it over multiple times yourself|||save up and get it professionally tinted. the DIY kits end up peeling and looking like crap. seriously, your car will look dumb if you don't get a professional to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment