Sunday, January 8, 2012

How do you take the window tint off a car?

Ive had the window tint on my car for 4 years and the police are now giving me trouble with it, and I cant get an inspection til its off. Plz help me!|||I went for my inspection 2 weeks ago and failed! I have a big red sticker that says- REJECTED just because of my tints... Which are not even that dark, its only 20%... Anyway, I'm taking it somewhere else to get my sticker w/ out getting my tints removed but check this website out:





http://www.tintdude.com/remove.html


http://www.tintdude.com/remove-2.html


http://www.customautotrim.com/newsletter鈥?/a>|||With the car in the sun,spray the tint with Dawn and water,then stick a BLACK garbage bag onto the tint,leave it in the sun,warming the outside with a hair dryer.In about 20 minutes the tint will easily peel off,then just clean up the adhesive residue with Windex.|||try a hair drier first|||slow peeling process|||Try warm soapy water,use a tile scrapper but be careful not to scratch the window.


This worked for me.|||In the 80's there was a "Spray Tint" that you would spray on the inside of your windows. It would run down the glass like paint really..the way to get it off easy was to use starting fluid and alot of rags..I hope that your tint is the film kind. Just thought I'd tell you about the 80's haha!|||If it is a factory tint the police can't do a thing about it. But sounds like the tint film was put on afterwards? Then you need to scrape it off with a single edge razor blade(find in paint department or paint store) Ask them how do you use to scrape---you use like a snow shovel and lift off the tint film.|||Petrol. That is what mechanics used to get mine off!|||hey whatup man you can go to like autozone or any place like that and get a can of sticker remover and it will take that tint right of man

No comments:

Post a Comment