Sunday, January 8, 2012

How do I stop bubbles forming across the tint on my cars back window?

My car had its window tint done professionaly about 9 years ago, and its only just started to bubble across the middle on the back window.





If there anything I can do to stop the bubbles running longer across my back window?|||Normally bubbles are formed from the air left between the film and window when it is installed, especially in direct sunlight. If your tint has been on for 9 years I would suspect that your bubbles are being caused by the film losing it's adhesion due to time. This is also what causes headliners to eventually fall down, especially in hot climates when windows are left rolled up tight! In such cases the only remedy is to have your windows re-tinted. There is a process avaliable where the tint is sprayed on, but I couldn't tell you about it's durability.|||i guess since you had it done 9 years ago, and didnt have any problems until now, you might want to take it back to were u got it from and ask them what they can do to fix it, but i think they are mostly like going to take it off and retint it again. Since 9 years ago is a pretty long time.|||hair dryer to try and heat the glue again and push it back against the window. this might help not sure. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment