Sunday, January 8, 2012

What color window tint should I get for a Mini?

I own a wine red (burgandy sorta) Mini One with a WHITE roof. I was wondering what colour window tint I should get. I'm not sure how black would look.|||Blue would look great, Red ,White%26amp; Blue a true Mini.|||Stick with a neutral gray or charcoal appearance becuase color films use dyes that will lose color or migrate to purple in short order.|||didn't know there were different colors of window tint. thought it was just black, different degrees of how dark, but only black|||BLACK - Most other color jobs look tacky.


If anything I would see if you can get a faded red in there too, but keep it REALLY subtle.|||You should get a dark red with 40 % since half of your car is wine red.|||probaly a green color|||Black would look great!|||get black with 20%

No comments:

Post a Comment