Sunday, January 8, 2012

Would using window tint to smoke my corner signals damage them in any way?

I want to smoke my corner signals(make them more of an darker amber color instead of bright orange) using window tint. Will it damage the lens for example will it melt to it and then be irremovable? Thanks.|||Yup, illegal in the state of New Hampshire probably most states also|||I don't know if it would damage the lens or not, but it could lead to a fix it ticket. You can't modify lights that way in most states. So I would check the law where you are first before even attempting it.|||no it wont damage them but i dont think your going to get good results cuz the film will come off|||yeah, the film may come off. it was not designed to get wet as often as it will mounted on the exterior. i would get someone to airbrush a diluted mixture of dark paint and thinner. this will give you a translucent coating that will hold up better. just my 2 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment