Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Can anyone give me a rough estimate for a window tint job?

I live in New Jersey and drive a 2001 Ford Escape. I was wondering if anyone could give a rough estimate of how much it would cost to put 10% tint on my back side windows and my rear window. I've asked multiple companies and they say they need to see my car for an exact cost and I don't want to drive all over Jersey when all I want is a rough estimate.

Thanks!Can anyone give me a rough estimate for a window tint job?
I would think you could get it done for around $150.00.



But why only 10% tint. That's nearly nothing. I would go with 35%, which I believe is maximum (legally) nowCan anyone give me a rough estimate for a window tint job?
200-300



and for the person above



new jerseys law states that they can have w/e percent tint they want on back/rear

and no tint on the front windows



although you could still get away with 50% tint on the front

possibly even 35%

No comments:

Post a Comment