Sunday, January 8, 2012

Can you buy window tint that prevents air from getting into it?

My car has a ton of air bubbles in the window tint on the back window that came from the defroster. Can you buy window tint that prevents this from happening?|||Whomever di the install did not properly remove the water. At this point it's too late to fix.





Have a pro like a LLumar dealer remove and replace the film see http://www.llumar.com|||NO,...but part of the problem you have could be low quailty tint and or installation. Have back glass cleaned and then retinted by a well known tinter in your area. use high quality tint and you should be fine.





have back glass retinted and do not use rear defrost. If you live up north then your SOL





I have rear defrost on my car and my tint is just fine, I use rear defrost very seldom only if I have to and then just for a few minutes. My tint has been on since 2006 and no problems.|||If not installed properly all tint will bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment