Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Will inside window tint remove outside glare?

I have a small retail store with a big front window but I found that its hard to look inside the store during the day because of Glare. I don't have much money to spend for a pro tinter to come and tint the windows so i am planning to do it my self. I can only find inside tint that will remove glare so i am curious to know if this will also remove the outside glare that i am concerned about. Does any body have any suggestions?Will inside window tint remove outside glare?
YES



Go to your local Hardware store, or curtain store, and purchase a tint blind. Home Depot, and Lowe's, will even custom cut it for you.



Buy a tinted (see through) shade. They hang just like and old roll-up white shade. You merely roll it down when you need, weigh the bottom down (or put a hook in it like I do), and you are done. You will resolve the issue quickly, and inexpensively, in this manner. Additionally, you will have NO future liability to the land lord for future repair/correction.



I currently use this, and spent less than $100.00 for everything (I hung it myself).



I have a toy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment